CGE Energy develops and operates long-term energy projects that solve the energy challenges of their commercial, municipal, nonprofit and international customers. These onsite projects combine world-leading energy technologies from strategic partners Cree® LED Lighting and SolarWorld with CGE Energy’s patented WIND•e20® wind turbine. CGE Energy has well-established revenue streams and a substantial customer pipeline as we grow our innovative energy solutions offering.
CGE Energy is a publicly traded company, traded on OTC Markets under the OTC:CGEI ticker symbol.
Board of Directors
The following individuals have been appointed as directors and officers of the corporation:
- Bryan Zaplitny, President and CEO
- Gary Westerholm, Chairman of the Board, Vice President - Finance
- Paul Schneider, Secretary, Vice President - Marketing
- Mark Cecil, Treasurer
- Derek Spangler, Director, Vice President - Project Management and Development
- Kevin Cook, Director
- Michael Pollakowski, Director
- Craig Hancock, Director
- William Naubert, Director
News and Press
CGE Energy at a Glance
Subscribe to our Email Alerts
If you would like to receive email alerts of up-to-date CGE Energy news, press releases and company filings, enter your email below.